This course is designed to cover critical competencies within EI and train the delegates to become much more skilled in EI. Questionnaires, individual exercises, group practicals and home exercises are provided to make sure the delegates get an all-around training and can immediately benefit from the skills. You, your staff, and your teammates can hugely benefit from the information, methods and skills provided in this course. The EI course can pay huge dividends later especially in situations where your
team is under stress due to deadlines, demanding clients, or intense and unproductive meetings. Understanding EI and mastering the skills involving emotional intelligence will greatly help you and your team in difficult situations.
About the course:
This course introduces delegates to recognise and understand moods and emotions and their effect on others. Inspire employees to a higher level of performance. Improve your entrepreneurial thinking and be adaptive to change. Enhance emotional wellbeing and balance stress levels. Be confident in their ability to build new relationships internally and delight customers to have exponential growth.
What will I learn?
In this highly practical course delegates will learn:
- What is EI & EI framework?
- What are EI competencies?
- What is emotion and why get emotional?
- How does “Emotional Hijacking” take place?
- How does the brain process emotions?
- How does the brain perceive the world?
- How to take advantage of the power of optimism
- How to manage your anger effectively
- How to control your worry
- How to motivate yourself
- How to avoid apathy
- How to have empathic communication with others
- What is the physiology of empathic communication?
- How to have effective group interactions
- How to listen positively
- What are the “Negative Listening Types”?
- How to raise your social awareness through listening
- What are the “Six Human Needs”?
- How to recognise others’ needs and desires
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)