This course is designed to cover critical competencies within EI and train the parents and teachers to become much more skilled in EI. Questionnaires, individual exercises, group practicals and home exercises are provided to make sure the parents and teachers get an all-around training and can immediately benefit from the skills. Parents and teachers can hugely benefit from the information, methods and skills provided in this course. The EI course can pay huge dividends later especially in situations when parents and teachers are under stress due to parental alienation, teacher alienation competition deadlines, intense academic overload, and unproductive student-teacher bullying. Understanding EI and mastering the skills involving emotional intelligence will greatly help parents and teachers in difficult situations.
About the course:
This course introduces delegates to recognise and understand moods and emotions and their effect on others. Inspire parents and teachers to a higher level of performance. Improve parental guidance and build strong student-teacher relationship and be adaptive to change. Enhance emotional wellbeing and balance stress levels. Develop ability to renew parent-student-teacher relationships and help children/students to realize their potential to achieve success.
What will I learn?
In this highly practical course delegates will learn:
- What is EI & EI framework?
- What are EI competencies?
- What is emotion and why get emotional?
- How does “Emotional Hijacking” take place?
- How does the brain process emotions?
- How does the brain perceive the world?
- How to take advantage of the power of optimism
- How to manage your anger effectively
- How to control your worry
- How to motivate yourself
- How to avoid apathy and teacher-parental alienation
- How to have empathic communication with others
- What is the physiology of empathic communication?
- How to have effective group interactions
- How to listen positively
- What are the “Negative Listening Types”?
- How to raise your social awareness through listening
- What are the “Six Human Needs”?
- How to recognise others’ needs and desires
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)