This course is designed to cover critical competencies within EI and train the students to become much more skilled in EI. Questionnaires, individual exercises, group practicals and home exercises are provided to make sure the students get an all-around training and can immediately benefit from the skills. Students can hugely benefit from the information, methods and skills provided in this course. The EI course can pay huge dividends later especially in situations when students are under stress due to exam deadlines, demanding academic competition, bullying and harassment. Understanding EI and mastering the skills involving emotional intelligence will greatly help students in difficult situations.
About the course:
This course introduces students to recognize and understand moods and emotions and their effect on others. Inspire students to a higher level of performance. Improve your thinking and be adaptive to change. Enhance emotional wellbeing and balance stress levels. Be confident in their ability to build new relationships.
What will I learn?
In this highly practical course students will learn:
- What is EI & EI framework?
- What are EI competencies?
- What is emotion and why get emotional?
- How does “Emotional Hijacking” take place?
- How does the brain process emotions?
- How does the brain perceive the world?
- How to take advantage of the power of optimism
- How to manage your anger effectively
- How to control your worry and victim bashing
- How to motivate yourself
- How to avoid apathy/student bullying and harassment
- How to have empathic communication with others
- What is the physiology of empathic communication?
- How to have effective group interactions
- How to listen positively
- What are the “Negative Listening Types”?
- How to raise your social awareness through listening
- What are the “Six Human Needs”?
- How to recognize others’ needs and desires
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)