Team building course is about getting people to interact with each other. As a result, the course is designed to teach the theory through practice. Every concept explained in the course is followed by a relevant exercise to further emphasize a key point.
This course accommodates two needs:
a. Your first option is to teach a series of theoretical learning points about an ideal team followed by exercises.
b. Your second option is to get a number of people to participate in a series of exercises so that they accumulate a shared experience and end up feeling more as a team.
The first model is ideal for members of a team who have worked with each other in the past and now want to streamline their communication and eliminate bad habits that might have developed. The second option is more ideal for a newly assembled team.
Note: Based on your preference you could choose theory and activity or only team building activities.
About the course:
This course focuses on transforming a group of people to a team of motivated individuals who work smoothly towards a common goal. Delegates are introduced to the concept of Team Roles and explore different ways of recognizing and establishing their roles within the team. This knowledge enables team workers to manage their roles and responsibilities in the team and avoid gaps or overlaps in roles.
Delegates will have a chance to participate in exercises and games on subjects such as coaching, cooperation, problem-solving, trust and emotional skills.
What will I learn?
In this highly practical course delegates will learn:
- What is Team Building?
- Effective Team Building methods and concepts
- What three elements to avoid ending up with a dysfunctional team?
- How teams progress over time
- What combinations of roles do you need to have in an ideal team?
- How to visualize a team’s communication channels
- How to identify isolated, overloaded, under-loaded, critical team members?
- How to encourage teams to solve problems collectively
- What techniques lead to increase bonding, trust and professionalism in teams
- Variety of interactive exercises/games to encourage team bonding and increase team efficiency
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)